Here is an honest Clickfunnels review.
I think that this landing page creator and funnel builder tool is absolutely awesome.
Reason being that, before this tool existed, things were really complicated. Everything was complicated because you had to create or code everything yourself.
We are very lucky because this is the best time in history to start an online business.
The reason is simple: other people had that same problem before you and they created a tool to make their life easier… Now you get to use the solutions they created and building funnels is one of them.
I really believe Clickfunnels is going to make your life 10 times easier when it comes to funnel building or simply building a landing page.
In the past, you were generally stuck because you didn't know how code or to design a beautiful looking site.
In the past, these two major hurdles would have stopped you dead your tracks would. You would have probably said to yourself something like: “Well it was a good idea, but you know what, let's forget about it because I don't have the capabilities”.
Or the other option would have been to pay a developer to code the website, a designer to make it look nice and a funnel expert to optimize it for conversions… And that, my friend, is a lot of money…
Clickfunnels revolutionized internet marketing because you can now, from the comfort of your home, in a few minutes, do something that would have taken a few weeks and thousands of dollars.
This means that, in a couple of hours, you can start a new business. So today, you can try as many businesses as you want, because you can be up and running in a couple of hours.
Just think about it. If you were able to create one business and a sales funnel, let's say per week…How much would that accelerate your chances of success.
If you could try these four new businesses each month, instead of one business every five years, don’t you think that you would make money online faster?.
Before talking about the features of Clickfunnels, you need to understand what a funnel is and what it is used for.
I want you guys to make an educated decision and understand exactly what you're going to use it for, as well as why you're using it.
Let’s use a physical store as an example:
- So your store just opened in a pedestrian street.
- People have absolutely no idea that your store is open.
- First step is awareness: you want people to realize that there is a new store in town
- Once they are inside the store they will though try some clothes on
- Then at that point they will purchase from you because they liked the clothes you showed them
My point is that, in my example, people decide to purchase after hearing about your store, giving it a try, finding the right item for them and trying it on.
The concept is that you shouldn’t skip these important steps. It’s hard to sell a product to someone who has never seen your store and doesn't know that your store exists.
Now let’s take an example online:
- Let's say you're selling something like a weight loss product.
- You have created a Facebook ad that sends people to your landing page.
- On Facebook these people have never heard of you.
- So your message on Facebook needs to be something like “check out this super cool weight loss tip”.
- When they get to your landing page they still don't know you. So you need to give them a bribe: “click here to download this report that will tell you XYZ”.
- Now you make them familiar with you and your brand.
- So once they've given you their email address, on the next page what you can do a One Time Offer (OTO).
- Once they buy from you, they become your clients and then are far more likely to buy again
That was hard to do in the past but now it's very easy thanks to Clickfunnels.
So I really encourage you to get it because you will be able to build all these pages super-fast without having to hire anybody. And you'll be able to try many different businesses.
Once you have a funnel that converts, you can duplicate it. OK
You have 14 days 100% FREE to start your funnel, start making money with it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
But I'm pretty sure you're going to want to keep it.
You don't need anything technical. You just press launch and that funnel starts making you passive income 24/7!