Here is my honest Convertkit review.
Convertkit is email an amazing marketing automation. I highly recommend it to anyone.
I use it in several of my businesses and it helped me grow them faster than before.
Before I start, I have to confess something. I'm an email guy. Email is by far the most profitable channel, even to this day, and this is what I have been heavily focusing on for years.
Building a responsive and profitable email list is crucial for your business.
I've been working e-mail since 2005 and, trust me when I say that, I know my way around e-mails.
Convertkit is the most powerful tool I've seen, in quite a while, in terms of marketing automation for marketers.
So what does Convertkit actually do for you? I will explain what it is, so you understand what's in for you.
I don't know if you're familiar with the concept of autoresponder but I'm going to explain what it is and where it integrates in your strategy.
And then we're going to look at what this tool has in store that other tools don’t have.
So let's start with what an autoresponder does.
In order for you to understand better, I will take an example:
- Let’s say you generate traffic from Facebook
- You're sending people to a landing page that you've created beforehand with Clickfunnels, Leadpages, or whatever. (If you haven't seen the Clickfunnels review, you can check it out by clicking here – make sure to open it in a new tab)
- When they sign up and opt-in to your list, they are sent to a thank you page.
- On this “thank you page” you can make them an offer and sell them a product.
- At the same time, this person is going to be added to your email list. Your main priority is to get their email so that you can later contact them at will.
- Right then and there, they will be added to what we call an “autoresponder”.
And this is what convert it is. Now that we have covered what an autoresponder is, let’s discuss what it does and how that can help you.
The autoresponder allows you to send. A sequence automated e-mails to whoever signs up on your Websites.
- So do I mean what do I mean by automated e-mail?
These are e-mails that you've loaded in your autoresponder, ahead of time, that contains all the information you want your subscribers to consume.
These emails are going to be delivered, on your behalf, in a timely manner by the autoresponder. You choose how often you want people to be contacted.
- So let's say for example you have a bunch of businesses where people sign up.
Every day at 8:00 a.m, Convertkit is going to send them an e-mail.
You don't have to wake up at 8:00 a.m. every day to write and send those emails.
No, they're already written and people just received these e-mails as clockwork.
This is how you actually create wealth, passive income and make real money online.
Here is how simple it is to set the whole thing up:
Let's say for example you're sending a product about dogs.
Day 1- How to make sure your dog doesn't bark at night.
Day 2- how to make sure your dog doesn't pull on the leash.
Day 3- How to make sure it doesn't pee in the house.
Day 4- How to make sure it doesn't fight with the neighbors’ dog.
Day 5 – How do I make sure it doesn't fight with my cat.
Day 6- How can I make sure it doesn't bite my kids or something.
So you will pre-defined each and every e-mail so that on the corresponding day the autoresponder will do everything for you.
So we'll do something amazing. So you can, for example, set it up to send the email at the exact same time that person registered.
The tool is going to calculate what time is 8:00 a.m is in the country, region or state where the subscriber is and send the email at the right moment.
This is what email marketing automation is.
Convertkit is the best of the best. I've tried them all. The automation is awesome you don't need to be super technical because you can drag and drop everything. I highly recommend it.
Click on this link to open a FREE Convertkit account and start testing it today.