Hey guys, I got interviewed for a podcast episode and it's finally out. I think this can bring some value for a lot of you guys because it deals with how to overcome adversity and become resilient.
This is one of the unique traits that will help you in your life regardless what you are trying to achieve. There might be one or two gold nuggets you can pick up from this interview that will help you long term.
Thanks to my host Barry Magliarditi for putting it together and for orchestrating this masterfully! Great questions with deep meaning & lots of fun.
Some of the highlights:
– What I consider the best career path (based on my experience)
– What is my simple recipe for happiness
– What does it mean to leave a life of sacrifice: You might might be living it it without realizing it
– The crucial moment when everything changed for me & the big mindset shift that brought me the most happiness
– The simple formula to turn your life around if you are not happy right now
AND MUCH MORE.
if you like this episode and think other people can benefit from it, please share this
Also make sure to follow Barry because he is an awesome dude with a lot of things to say and value to bring
FREE Course: How To Build A Thriving Business & NOT a prison
Absolutely FREE course. You will discover my checklist for exactly what to do BEFORE you create a business, so that you don't end up building yourself a prison you can't escape from. Click On the button to join now!
Subscribe to this course and you will also get my “insider tips” newsletter! It contains my latest winning strategies and hacks.
I Want To Start My Lifestyle Business